Tillster, Inc., a leading provider of restaurant digital ordering and customer engagement products and services, will power the new mobile app from Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops.
In addition to money-saving deals, ice cream fans can use the app to pay for their favourite flavoured ice cream treats, frozen beverages and ice cream cakes with a Baskin-Robbins card and send virtual Baskin-Robbins cards to friends and family by text or email. To celebrate the launch, guests will receive a mobile offer for a free regular 4 oz. scoop of their favorite ice cream when they download the app.
“We’re excited to make it even easier for our guests to enjoy Baskin-Robbins’ wide range of ice cream flavors and frozen treats with our new mobile app,” said Carol Austin, Baskin-Robbins’ vice president of marketing. “Through our mobile app, guests will be able to find product information, find a nearby location and get special offers all with the tap of a finger.”
“Bringing further mobile and digital engagement to Baskin-Robbins will help to modernize the way consumers interact with this iconic American brand,” said Perse Faily, Tillster’s chief executive. “In the process of delivering on-demand features for the brand, we worked in tandem with DigitasLBi to ensure that the app was a reflection of the Baskin-Robbins that fans know and love.”
The Baskin-Robbins Mobile App is free and available for download on iOS and Android devices. The app has a variety of interactive features, including:
- Access deals and coupons: app users will receive various mobile coupons and deals; including deals that are only available through the app.
- Purchase and reload Baskin-Robbins cards: guests can add existing Baskin-Robbins cards, purchase new virtual Baskin-Robbins cards directly from the app and add money to an existing card.
- Purchase and send Baskin-Robbins Cards to friends and family: the Baskin-Robbins Mobile App allows guests to gift the joy of ice cream by purchasing virtual Baskin-Robbins cards and sharing them with friends and family to make someone’s day a bit sweeter. Baskin-Robbins cards can be sent in denominations between $2 and $100.
- Current and upcoming promotions and events: app users can stay informed on various Baskin-Robbins promotions and events throughout the year, including the current Flavor of the Month.
- Locate the nearest Baskin-Robbins shop: a detailed store locator makes it easy to find directions and information about local Baskin-Robbins locations, including shop hours, online cake ordering availability, product offerings and more.
- Browse the menu and sort frozen treats by nutritional preferences: the Baskin-Robbins Mobile App allows guests to easily browse the menu, including the brand’s classic and new ice cream flavors and frozen treats and sort by nutritional preferences. Guests can also view nutrition facts for some of their favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors, sundaes, frozen beverages and desserts.