Live video assistance provider, Vee24, announces today that specialist bathroom retailer, bathstore, is using the Vee24 live video solution to provide online customer service to its customers. bathstore’s online customers are now greeted on the bathstore.com website by a live video assistant who can help them select products, offer advice, book a design consultation and assist them through the checkout process. The live assistance service, Live Help, is available seven days per week from 9am to 10pm.
bathstore prides itself on its commitment to customer service across all areas of the business and wanted to offer online customers the same excellent service that they would receive in store. “We know that the majority of our customers will start their research online, so it makes perfect sense to meet these customers on the website,” explains Clare Bayliss, CMO, bathstore. “We’ve seen fantastic results from the day we went live with the service – our customers love it and it’s become a great service differentiator for bathstore.”
Training and installation was completed within three weeks and the service has been up and running since August 2015. Early results have exceeded expectations including:
- Video-assisted conversion rates are 12x higher than sales from unassisted shopping sessions
- The average basket order value following an assisted online shopping session is 20% higher than an unassisted session
- Net Promoter Scores average 89 (a score above 60 would be considered excellent)
- Revenue targets via assisted sessions are 90% higher than originally forecast
- bathstore has asked Vee24 to manage Live Help on its behalf, and the Vee24 team has followed a rigorous training programme both in house, in the Vee24 PACE academy, and with on-site training provided by bathstore. Live Help is available across all product pages, and pages for brochure requests and design consultation services.
“Purchasing a new bathroom is a considered decision for customers and it’s often good to talk through options, weigh up different products and seek some reassurance, which is typically difficult to do on a website. Live Help is a great way to meet a customer when they are browsing, in pretty much the same way you’d greet them in store. Early results are excellent and we’re delighted to see bathstore customers embracing the new service,” said Phil Adams, client success director at Vee24.