Childs Farm, the UK’s fastest growing natural baby and toddler toiletries brand, has announced the launch of its new baby range for newborns exclusively in nationwide Boots stores. The new range contains natural, ‘free-from’ and delicious smelling ingredients, with each product specially developed to clean, nourish and care for the delicate skin and hair of newborns and babies.
Available within the range is:
- baby wash: a mild, fragrance-free hair and body wash which contains argan oil, to clean and hydrate baby’s skin from head-to-toe – 250ml, RRP: £3.99
- baby bedtime bubbles:infused with organic tangerine oil, known for its relaxing and soothing qualities, as well as for maintaining the moisture balance of newborn skin – 250ml, RRP: £3.99
- baby massage oil:made with organic coconut oil to leave skin soft and smooth – 75ml, RRP: £7.99
- baby moisturiser:containing shea and cocoa butter, ingredients known for their naturally moisturising qualities – 250ml, RRP: £3.99
- nappy cream: already loved by parents, Childs Farm’s award winning nappy cream contains organic aloe vera to prevent irritation and protect baby’s most delicate area – 100ml, RRP: £3.85
In a recent user trial; 100% of parents of newborns and 3-18 month old babies with medically diagnosed eczema, stated Childs Farm products* caused no irritation to their child’s skin and said they would recommend the products to other parents whose newborn or child suffered from eczema or sensitive skin.