Have Christmas all wrapped up at the UK’s biggest high-end Christmas shopping event. The Spirit of Christmas Fair returns to Olympia London for its 16th year this 31 October – 6 November 2016.
The Fair brings together some of the UK’s best boutique brands, making it the ultimate home of Christmas shopping. With a collection of 750 independent retailers and designers, who combined, will stock over one million items each day, there’s certainly something for everyone: gifts, home, fashion, baby & child, decorations, health & beauty to jewellery and men’s. From grand, show-stopping pieces to the quirky and beautiful, all brands have been hand-picked by the expert team so discerning shoppers are spoilt for choice with never-seen-before items across seven straight days.
The home of Christmas shopping also features free interactive workshops to help shoppers set the scene in their own homes. Leading industry experts will offer advice on all things Christmas, from flower arranging and gift-wrapping to champagne tasting. Delectable treats don’t stop there as the food hall, featuring the Great Taste Market, will showcase the finest culinary delights from artisanal cheeses and Christmas puddings to indulgent truffles and caviar – perfect foodie heaven.
Thi Dinh, show manager of the Spirit of Christmas Fair, said: “Spirit of Christmas Fair has become one of the festive period’s biggest shopping destinations in the UK and we are really excited to be opening our doors to the huge numbers of visitors that come each year. Each and every item has been hand-picked by our team for its distinct style and quality. We have everything you need for the perfect festive celebration, Christmas gifting, stocking fillers and creative ideas for the home. Our workshops offer great inspiration to consumers and make the preparations much easier!”
Highlights of the Spirit of Christmas Fair will include:
- Condé Nast Traveller presents the Luxury Travel Fair which takes place alongside the Spirit of Christmas Fair from 3-6 November 2016. Offering a collection of the finest and most unique luxury holidays on the market
- 750 independent boutiques to shop from
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from our unique collection of boutique brands
- The chance to listen and ask advice from industry experts
- Mosimann’s exclusive ‘pop-up’ Winter Restaurant
- Enjoy a refreshing glass of Champagne in the stylish Louis Roederer Champagne Bars
- The Food Hall where the Fair presents an entirely delectable mix of over 100 leading artisans, independent producers, Royal Warrant holders and Great Taste award-winners
- Late night shopping on Thursday 3 November
Adult: £19.50 – £29
Child (13-16): £12
Child (12 and under): Free
For more ticket options and information visit www.spiritofchristmasfair.co.uk