The Co-operative Food is launching two premium own-brand chocolate boxes at great-value prices, which it claims make great Christmas stocking fillers.
Now available in stores nationwide, The Co-operative’s Truly Irresistible Fairtrade Belgian Chocolates (170g) and Truly Irresistible Fairtrade Belgian Milk Chocolate Marc de Champagne Truffles (145g) are made using only the finest ingredients, making them taste as good as they look, the retailer claims. They are both Fairtrade, too, which guarantees a fair price and a brighter future for growers in developing countries.
The Co-operative Truly Irresistible Fairtrade Belgian Chocolates (170g, £5.00) is a selection of seven flavours in an assortment of Belgian milk, white and dark chocolate. They are gift-wrapped, making them a beautiful present idea. Chocoholics can enjoy:
- Caramelised Pecan – a rich Belgian milk chocolate filled with caramelised South African pecans, encased in intense Belgian dark chocolate and topped with hazelnut pieces
- Giandjua Praline – a distinctively sweet Gianduja milk chocolate made with ground hazelnuts encased in delicious Belgian milk chocolate and decorated with Belgian dark chocolate stripes
- Marc de Champagne Truffle – A luxurious Belgian milk chocolate truffle with a hint of Marc de Champagne, lightly dusted with icing sugar
- Salted Caramel – A rich and creamy handmade caramel with a hint of sea salt is enrobed in deliciously smooth Belgian milk chocolate
- Lemon Swirl – A refreshing and tangy Sicilian lemon centre encased in creamy white Belgian chocolate and topped with a dark Belgian chocolate swirl
- Dark Chocolate Torte Square – A Belgian rich dark chocolate centre with a hint of vanilla encased in a Belgian dark chocolate shell
Meanwhile, The Co-operative Truly Irresistible Fairtrade Belgian Milk Chocolate Marc de Champagne Truffles (145g, £5.00) feature a Champagne-infused truffle filling, encased in a Belgian milk chocolate shell and hand-dusted with icing sugar. Made with 65% Fairtrade ingredients, these beautifully-packaged truffles make an indulgent gift or stocking filler.