The Consumer Goods Forum is inviting registrations to the Japan Food Safety Day 2011 on the 11 October 2011 at the Okura Hotel in Tokyo, Japan.
Over 400 top food safety executives from Japan and the rest of Asia will meet
to debate and discuss the conference theme, Building the Future for Safer Food Globally – How Japan Can Play a Role.
According to the Forum, the event will provide an unrivaled global panel of speakers to provide an overview of the Global Food Safety Initiative.
Delegates will be able to:
- Exchange current international thinking and knowledge on food safety with food safety peers
- Get the latest updates on the Global Food Safety Initiative and learn about the added value and benefits of working with this programme
- Learn from speakers who come from global retailer and manufacturing companies who will share their experiences
- Benefit from practical case studies that will demonstrate the benefits associated with the implementation of GFSI-recognised schemes in business.
- Network with other food safety professionals from Japan, Asia and the rest of the world
Retail Times readers can find out more about the Japan Food Safety Day programme and register at: http://japan.tcgffoodsafety.com