Urban Eat, the UK’s favourite sandwich brand, is unveiling its must-have festive line-up. Including best-selling traditional delights and new innovative flavours to suit all tastes, the range also benefits from Urban Eat’s brand-new look to ensure maximum shelf stand out.
The latest seasonal range follows strong sales in Christmas 2018, led by the introduction of the Vegan Feast Sandwich which became the second best-selling line (behind Turkey Feast). The shift in sales demonstrates the growing popularity of plant-based options amongst vegetarian and non-vegetarian shoppers, even during the festive season.
Available to all accounts nationwide from 4th November, the Urban Eat Christmas range has a recommended retail price (RRP) ranging £2.89 – £3.49:
- Turkey Feast Sandwich; Turkey breast with sweetcure bacon, pork stuffing mayonnaise, cranberry sauce and salad leaves on malted bread.
- Vegan Feast Sandwich; Sweet potato falafel with beetroot, carrot and cranberry slaw, vegan cranberry mayonnaise, salad leaves and pumpkin seeds on malted bread.
- Turkey, Bacon and Stuffing Sandwich; Turkey breast with stuffing and bacon mayonnaise on white bread
- Brie and Caramelised Onion Wrap; Brie cheese with caramelised onion chutney, sour cream, onion mayonnaise, pumpkin seeds and salad leaves in a tortilla.
- Pigs Under Blanket Panini; Lincolnshire sausage with sage, onion & béchamel sauce, sweetcure bacon and cranberry sauce in a panini
Wayne Greensmith, head of category marketing at Adelie Foods, says: “As competition for a slice of festive food-to-go sales intensifies on the high street, every year we invest in developing a genuinely appealing range that has passed rigorous taste tests. Year on year it exceeds our expectations in market, and we are bringing back the traditional festive favourites that are sure to fly off the shelves.”