The FreeFrom Eating Out Awards have added a new category for Corporate Hospitality and Events.
Launched to coincide with the new food service allergen declaration regulations coming into force in December, the FreeFrom Eating Out Awards aim to celebrate excellence in gluten-free and dairy-free food and in general allergen awareness in the food service sector.
The awards are sponsored by Sodexo and categories currently include:
- Pubs and pub restaurants
- Cafés, tea shops and takeaways
- Guest Houses and B&Bs
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Hospitals, prisons and the military
The new category is designed for large and small caterers providing Corporate Hospitality, wherever it may be.
• Entry for the awards opened at the end of May and closes at the end of August.
• A shortlist will be published in mid September.
• The presentation will be at the Food Matters Live Event in November at Excel.