Registrations for the upcoming GFSI Focus Day – Latin America are now open.
Over 300 top food safety executives from Brazil and the rest of Latin America will meet on 2 September 2011 at the Maksoud Plaza Hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
To join the event in Sao Paulo, please register on http://brazil.tcgffoodsafety.com
The GFSI Focus Day aims to provide Latin-American stakeholders in the food industry an opportunity to find out more about the Global Food Safety Initiative but it will also serve as a unique opportunity for networking and knowledge exchange.
Topics covered will include:
• What is GFSI?
• What are the benefits of GFSI?
• What are the GFSI recognized schemes?
• What is the process to comply with GFSI’s guidelines?
• Is it accessible to small producers and manufacturers?
• How can we achieve: “Once certified, accepted everywhere”? What does it mean?
• How can GFSI help me boost my business?
• Are there any case studies showcasing the benefits of GFSI?
The GFSI Focus Day was initiated to address those frequently asked questions about the initiative and its activities around the world. After Asia (Japan, China) and North America (the US), organisers have chosen to host their first event in Latin America to raise awareness around the benefits of GFSI as the demand for primary and processed goods from this region of the world has grown significantly over the past years.
To find out more about the Initiative and the GFSI Focus Day – Latin America visit the website at: http://brazil.tcgffoodsafety.com