As the world faces an unprecedented health crisis, what impact is the Covid-19 pandemic having on people’s lives and personal finances? And what is their perception of their national government’s response?
Over the past three days, Kantar has talked with 7,000 people in the G7 nations to provide the latest insights on how society is perceiving and reacting in this period of uncertainty.
Launching this week, Kantar’s G7 public opinion study of the coronavirus impact is the first to look at how citizens view their government’s actions. It asks people from across society about:
- Their perception of government communications about coronavirus;
- Their view of the ability of their country’s public services to cope with the pandemic;
- The perceived effectiveness of their government’s interventions to contain the virus;
- The impact of the pandemic on their personal and household finances;
- Their personal behaviour changes in response to the virus;
- Their most trusted source of information
To find out more, join Kantar this Thursday for a webinar where Dr Michelle Harrison, global CEO for Kantar’s public division, shares the findings from the G7 study on the social impact of Covid-19.
Date: 26 March 2020
Time: 3pm GMT / 11am EST
Duration: one hour (including Q&A)