Helen’s is expanding its range of wheat and gluten free mixes with three new listings in Ocado. The listings include the two newest additions to the range, Helen’s Quick Seeded Bread Mix and Helen’s Pastry Mix, both of which launched this year.
The new listings take the number of products available in Ocado to nine.
The full range at Ocado includes:
- New to Ocado: Helen’s Quick Seeded Bread Mix (RRP £2.49, 250g) is gluten, wheat and yeast free and a source of fibre
- New to Ocado: Helen’s Gluten Free Pastry Mix (RRP £1.99, 200g) is wheat and gluten free
- New to Ocado: Helen’s Chocolate Cupcake Mix (RRP £2.69, 240g) is wheat free and gluten free, makes 12 cupcakes
- Helen’s Gluten Free Sandwich Bread Mix (RRP £2.49, 300g)
- Helen’s Seeds for Cereal Milled Linseed with Gojiberry & Chia Seed (RRP £2.69, 230g)
- Helen’s Linseed Crunch with Cranberry & Almond (RRP £2.69, 200g)
- Helen’s Golden Linseed Crunch (RRP £2.69, 200g)
- Helen’s Seeds for Cereal Milled Linseed with Blueberry & Sesame Seed (RRP £2.69, 230g)
- Helen’s Gluten Free Scone Mix (RRP £2.49, 280g)
Developed by nutritionist and food scientist Helen O’Dowd, Helen’s is described as a range of naturally nutritious and tasty foods that help to enhance and support a healthy balanced diet and lifestyle. All Helen’s mixes are wheat and gluten free, as well as being free from additives, artificial colourings and flavourings.
O’Dowd said: “We’re delighted to have secured these new product listings in Ocado. Their specialist range is growing and we are pleased that our products are part of this. The new additions mean that even more people will have access to great tasting gluten free and wheat free products at home. Our range is aimed at people who avoid wheat or gluten for health or lifestyle reasons, but who don’t want to miss out on the joys of delicious tasting food.”
The new Pastry Mix was showcased to consumers in the UK at the Allergy and Free From show (4-6 July), having been launched at Bloom in Ireland earlier this year.
Helen’s products are available from Ocado, Sainsbury’s and Asda stores in the UK as well as online atwww.foodbyhelen.com