Holland’s Pies is launching a range of unbaked savouries for the foodservice market.
The new unbaked range consists of Slices, standard and premium Sausage Rolls and Bacon & Cheese Turnovers.
Trusted in the foodservice market, Holland’s new additions bake easy and taste great, the company claims.
They said to be an an ideal meal option or snack-to-go; suitable for sale in a range of foodservice outlets including cafes, takeaways and leisure centres. The range of fillings, wrapped in French puff pastry, include:
- Chicken Curry Slice (180g) – Diced chicken breast in a mild curry sauce, baked in golden puff pastry
- Creamy Chicken Slice (180g) – Diced chicken breast in a smooth creamy white sauce, baked in a golden puff pastry
- Chunky Steak Slice (180g) – Chunks of diced steak in a dark rich gravy, baked in golden puff pastry
- Sausage Roll 8 inch (standard) (135g)
- Sausage Roll 6 inch (standard) (98g)
- Sausage Roll 8 inch (premium) (220g) – Pork sausage, seasoned with spices and baked in golden flaky pastry
- Bacon & Cheese Turnover (175g) – Bacon and cheddar cheese wrapped in a cheesy puff pastry