Leading supply chain directors from retailers and FMCG suppliers across the food and grocery industry will outline their plans for change and strategies to meet future challenges at the IGD’s Supply Chain Summit, 18 November 2010, QEII Conference centre, London.
Companies will also announce two waste reduction targets at the Summit and the IGD will launch its Supply chain waste prevention guide at the event. It is an online guide proving practical hints, tips and case studies to help companies prevent and better manage their waste.
Now in its 11th year, the Summit will consider the part people, technology and processes can play in delivering the supply chains of today and shaping those of tomorrow.
· David Gordon, Director of Industry Development, IGD
· Tarun Patel, Head of Supply Chain, IGD
· Neal Austin, Logistics Director, Morrisons
· Simon Bailey, Customer Service Director, Unilever and Co-Chair, ECR UK
· Ruth Cairnie, Vice President Commercial Fuels, Shell
· Gavin Chappell, Supply Chain Director, Asda
· Major General Tim Cross, CBE
· James Lancaster, Supply Chain Director, Lactalis Nestlé
· Wendy Manning, Head of Customer Logistics GB, Coca-Cola Enterprises
· Chris Poole, Customer Service & Logistics Director, Diageo
· Simon Stokoe, Senior Supply Chain Manager – Convenience, Sainsbury’s
· Chris Tyas, Head of Supply Chain, Nestlé Europe and Co-Chair, ECR UK