Retail Times is an independently owned website reporting on local and global retail markets. It delivers original and unique retail news and is first with the detail; discovering, exploring and revealing the latest retail trends, opinion and innovation in this vibrant business sector. The Retail Times website provides retail professionals and consumers with free access to all sections of the site, there’s no subscription charges or pay-to-view-page fees.
The Retail Times website is edited by Fiona Briggs who has more than 20 years’ experience in business to business journalism with 10+ years’ experience of editing at senior level in print and online. Fiona has previously edited magazines in the grocery, DIY and housewares sectors and is the editor of Global Convenience Store Focus, an online newsletter for executives in the international convenience and forecourt market. Fiona also contributes Global Trends articles to NACS Magazine, the magazine for the Association for Convenience and Petroleum Retailing in the US and she writes for Forbes, focusing on retail business and technology.
Easy to navigate, Retail Times offers popular retailing category sectors including:
- Retail News, featuring the latest retail news, manufacturer and wholesale news from around the world
- Product Time, highlighting the latest food and drink product launches, including top finds from leading food fairs and exhibitions
- Data Time, featuring research, reports, polls, surveys and top tips. Shopper footfall data, retail and product trends
- Opinion Time, providing comment, analysis, views and blogs from leading retail industry commentators and observers
- Sustainability Time, showcasing energy efficiency, animal welfare, ethical sourcing, community involvement and local sourcing
- Services Time, featuring new technologies, logistics, events, advertising and communications
- Legal Time, top legal business need to knows for retailers.
- Technology Time, payment systems, POS systems, analytics, retailing cloud tech, big data, mobile & smart devices, retail bytes & more
About Fiona Briggs, Editor and Freelance Retail Business Journalist:
I have more than 20 years’ experience in business to business journalism with over 10 years’ experience of editing at senior level in both print and online media.
I am the editor of Retail Times, a free access web site focused on the global grocery retail market. Retail Times reader demographics include senior executives in the retail sector – CEOs, marketers, decision makers and the end user (consumer).
Easy to navigate, Retail Times offers key sections including retail news, products, data, opinion, sustainable development, and services.
I am also the editor of Global Convenience Store Focus, Insight’s online newsletter for executives in the international convenience and forecourt market. In addition, I contribute Global Trends articles to NACS Magazine, the magazine for the Association for Convenience and Petroleum Retailing in the US.
I have written and contributed to numerous articles and white papers focusing on retail technology. Clients include leading global retail technology solutions providers, and broadsheet newspapers.
I have all-round editorial skills combined with avid attention to detail and the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
I am creative and an innovator with a proven ability to handle commercial editorial projects from inception to completion.
Often invited to sit on judging panels and be a conference speaker, I am a confident communicator with first rate presentation skills and have expert analytical knowledge of the retail sector.
Expertise and skills include:
- News and feature writing
- Product releases
- Online content development and content management
- Script writing and presentations
- Awards programme development
- Media training
- Events & conference reporting
Contact Fiona to discuss rates and availability for any of the above project types, or if you would like to find out how you can use the Retail Times website to promote your products or services.