Fuel supply brand, JET, has today announced that 10 new Ascona-owned sites will be joining its growing nationwide network of JET branded dealer sites – a move that further strengthens its relationship with the roadside retailer.
JET currently supplies Ascona Group, one of the fastest growing independent forecourt operators in the UK, at three sites: Fyfield Service Station in Marlborough; Jack Service Station in Stoke-on-Trent and Deepcar Service Station near Sheffield – a relatively new joiner having signed up to the network in November last year (2020).
The 10 new sites, mainly located in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Warwickshire will provide depth and strength in these areas – boosting JET’s total portfolio of UK JET dealer sites to more than 300. And with Ascona sites now numbering 13 and with the potential for further sites in the future, Ascona is fast becoming one of JET’s largest retail customers.
Commenting on the decision to move to JET, Darren Briggs, MD, Ascona Group says: “JET provides an industry-leading fuel supply package and together with their new JET brand image, is recognised in the industry for great value and service. They are the perfect partner for Ascona as we continue to expand our operations in the UK via both organic and acquisitive growth and focus on building best-in-class retail roadside destinations that cater to changing customer needs.”
Working closely with Ascona, the 10 sites will be rebranded and repumped including two KDRB (Knock Down Re-Build).
“We are delighted to welcome these new sites to our JET dealer network and introducing the JET brand to a number of new communities,” says Oliver Mueller, retail business manager, Phillips 66 Limited.
“With a reputation driven by good service and good value we are committed to building business relationships with dealers across the UK and are looking forward to helping these new sites flourish over the coming months – further strengthening the JET brand.”
The licensed supply contract with Ascona Group is in place until 2026.
The ten new JET dealer sites are:
- Wednesbury Road Service Station, Palfrey, West Midlands
- Bedworth Service Station, Bedworth Heath, Warwickshire
- Glendale Service Station, Croft Road, Warwickshire
- Putnoe Service Station, Putnoe, Bedfordshire
- New County Service Station, Clophill, Bedfordshire
- Henlow Service Station, Henlow, Bedfordshire
- Ash Service Station, Wendover, Buckinghamshire
- Desborough Park Service Station, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Bassett Service Station, North Weald, Essex
- Thamesmead Service Station, Abbey Wood, Greater London