Why advertise with us?
✔ Our ad solutions are affordable
✔ We offer a full range of multi-media options
✔ Your ad campaign requirements can be tailored to target categories, readers & subscribers
✔ We will work with you to ensure you gain the maximum benefit from your investment
The opportunities include:
– sponsor a category on the website, contribute editorial content
– Retail Times Newsletter (see sample pdf), promote your brand with banners & text
- Banner advertising
– homepage & throughout the website.
– run a single or multiple editorial campaign
- Editorial focus
– one off or regular columns featuring Q&A, white papers, clinics, people, product or company profiles
- Video media promotion
– interviews, product launches, design & packaging, in-store design
Do you have a suggestion for a collaborative project with Retail Times? we are happy to tailor campaigns to your specification. Call or send us an email and we’ll get back to you and arrange a time to meet or to schedule a call with you.
Request the advertising pack or discuss advertising opportunities:
Tel: 07973 416335
Email: use the form below
Retail Times receives on average c.30,000 unique visitors & over 72,000 page views per month. Readers are predominantly from the UK, with US, Europe and Asia the other top global regions. On average, readers browse 3 pages over a period of 2.25 minutes.
Various positions exist for banner adverts throughout the website. Depending on availability they include
- Leader board, 970 x 90 (Outside top, above all. Homepage & internal pages)
- Master header, 728 x 90 (Homepage & internal pages)
- Article page (exclusive), above or below content, 468 x 60 banner / text ads
- Sidebar, 300 x 300 or 250 x 250 (Homepage & internal pages)
- Sidebar 160 x 600 (Homepage & internal pages)
- Footer, 250 x 250 (Homepage & internal pages)
- Video adverts (Homepage & internal pages)
Minimum booking period for any banner is one month. Fees depend on banner placement, size, and duration, please get in touch to discuss. For video/moving media advertising please contact us for availability.
Featured Articles & Campaigns:
Featured articles are a great way to gain exposure for your brand, business or service offering. We will research and write unique, engaging copy tailored to your brief, or you can supply your own content. Any of the below can be included and would feature as a ‘sticky’ article on the Retail Times home page for one week and then after, as an internal page indefinitely.
• White papers
• Q&A sessions
• Retail surgeries
• ‘In my Opinion’ and ‘Why it Works’ features
Also included in this package is the opportunity for you to have a banner advert (you supply) taking prime position on the website homepage (1 week) and also on the article & other internal pages (duration can be for one to twelve months, renewable). You could also include video content (see Featured videos, below).
We are happy to work with you and suggest content ideas, if you have a feature style not listed here please contact us to discuss. For weekly/monthly campaigns or article placement please get in touch to discuss costs.
Fee: £ POA
Featured Videos & Webcasts:
A visually engaging media format that is perfect for those wanting to showcase their business and to promote innovative initiatives and products.
www.Retailtimes.co.uk (homepage promotion for one month plus internal page which remains indefinitely. We will write a 500 word introduction to accompany the video)
Retail Times youtube channel. You can also use the videos for your own internal or external purposes, host it on your own website, include it in digital newsletters etc.
You may have your own ideas as to the video content and structure, however if necessary we will liaise with you regarding content. We can for example, stage it where we will have an ‘interviewer‘ who will ask the questions or you may want to have just your people in the video.
- Video 1, Company overview/introduction
- Video 2, Main video (product, launch, innovation etc)
Our expertise and skills include:
- News and feature writing
- Newsletters Interviewing
- Product releases
- Online content development and content management
- Script writing and presentations
- Awards program development
- Media training
- Conference & event reporting
Get in touch to find out how we can help you.
Tel: 07973 416335
Email: use the form below