Amazon is opening an Amazon Fresh store in Wood Wharf, the fourth convenience grocery store to offer Just Walk Out Shopping in the UK.
To shop the Amazon Fresh store, Amazon customers (no Prime membership needed) simply use the Amazon app to enter, put their phone away and shop for what they need. At the end of their shopping trip, they can just walk out, no stopping to stand in a queue or check out.
The Amazon Fresh store in Wood Wharf will also offer customers a wide selection of the private food brand, ‘by Amazon’. The brand has hundreds of delicious items, including meat, poultry and fish, dairy, fruit and veg, bakery, freshly prepared meals and everyday essentials. ‘by Amazon’ will also offer customers hot food throughout the day and tasty on-the-go meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Prime members who don’t live or work near an Amazon Fresh store can still enjoy a range of ‘by Amazon’ products, including premium own-label products from ‘Our Selection’, by shopping online at www.amazon.co.uk/fresh with free, same-day delivery.
About the Store:
- What: Amazon Fresh store opens in Wood Wharf, London, the fourth convenience grocery store to offer Just Walk Out Shopping in the UK
- When: Wednesday 19th May – doors open at 7:00 am
- Where: 4 Water Street, London, E14 5GX
- Square Footage: 2,500 square feet in front of house
- Store Hours: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm, 7 days a week
- Selection: Amazon Fresh UK shoppers will find everyday ingredients and essentials on their shopping list, along with ready-made meals to help make dinner tonight easier. The store offers a wide range of ‘by Amazon’ hot food items freshly prepared in our Amazon Fresh store by specially trained employees. Amazon Fresh stores also sell household goods, newspapers and magazines, flowers, greetings cards and more.
- Future Plans: Amazon said it looks forward to opening more in the greater London area in the future.