Mark Hodgkinson, digital and financial services director, Asda; and Gavin Sathianathan, head of commerce partnerships, Facebook; will headline the 6th Internet Retailing conference at the Novotel, Hammersmith, London on 4 October 2011.
The event, which promises 40 exhibitors and eight workshops, will be chaired by Ian Jindal, editor in chief, Internet Retailing.
Other speakers include:
- Jo Causon, chief executive, Institute of Customer Service
- Patrick Byrne, CEO of Overstock.com
- Zaman Ahmad, strategy, innovation and customer experience, AirAsia Berhad
- Nick Gassman, manager, user experience and design, British Airways / ba.com and mobile delivery
- Nigel Randall, e-commerce systems manager, Waitrose
- Tony Preedy, marketing director, Lakeland
- Richard Weaver, e-commerce director, Majestic Wine Warehouses
- Amy Bastow, head of multi-channel, Best Buy Europe/The Phone House Europe
- Jan Mehmet, e-commerce director, Urban Outfitters Europe
- Paul Skeldon, editor M-retailing.net
- Nadine Shahara, head of e-commerce, Thomas Pink Europe
- Dominic Smith, e-business development manager, JD Williams
- Rowan Gormley, founder, Naked Wines