Childs Farm, the UK’s fastest growing natural baby and toddler toiletries brand, has announced its debut into Well Pharmacy — the UK’s largest independent pharmacy. The brand launches with six products from across its award-winning ranges in over 300 nationwide stores.
The new retail listing continues to strengthen Child Farm’s leading position in the market. Recent Kantar data shows that Childs Farm now delivers more value to the UK baby toiletries category than its nearest three competitors combined.
Childs Farm products stocked by Well Pharmacy are:
- bubble bath for all the family– organic tangerine RRP £3.99/ 250ml
- hair & body wash for dirty rascals– organic sweet orange RRP £3.99/ 250ml
- 3-in-1 swim for hair-to-toe after swim care– strawberry & organic mint RRP £3.99/ 250ml
- shampoo for luscious locks – strawberry & organic mint RRP £3.99/ 250ml
- conditioner for unruly hair – strawberry & organic mint RRP £3.99/ 250ml
- detangler for flowing locks – grapefruit and organic tea tree oil RRP £4.75/150ml
All Childs Farm products are made in the UK. The company uses natural, ‘free-from’ ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of toiletries that is mild, kind and safe to use on newborns and upwards — even those with sensitive and eczema-prone skin.