From today, Deliveroo is selling a great range of Easter eggs for anyone who hasn’t had the chance to hop to the shops before the long weekend. Available across the country, customers can order Easter eggs starting at £3 from a number of local shops and supermarkets on the food delivery app.
For those looking to turn their homes into egg hunting grounds this year without leaving the house, they can choose from a wide range of Easter eggs thanks to the food-delivery company’s on-demand grocery partners including Co-op, Morrisons, Aldi, Sainsbury’s, and Waitrose.
Customers looking for a convenient and affordable way to get their hands on a last-minute chocolatey treat can have Easter eggs delivered straight to their door at the click of a button in as little as 20 minutes.
The last-minute Easter deliveries are perfect for anyone unable to gift eggs in-person. No matter where you are, Deliveroo’s app allows customers to input the desired delivery location of a loved one, search and order from local shops and supermarkets who are selling last-minute Easter eggs.
With dozens of flavours, sizes and brands to choose from – customers can get their hands on a full range of Easter favourites, from luxury Lindt Gold Bunnies, to classic KitKat Eggs (see range in Editor’s Notes).
Deliveroo spokesperson said: “For anyone who has forgotten to buy their Easter eggs this year, no need to go hopping mad because Deliveroo has them covered. Unlike the usual scramble for eggs on the shelf, customers can go to the Deliveroo app and choose from our great range of eggs available from grocers across the UK, delivered straight to your door in under 20 minutes.”
Between 1st and 18th April, new-to-Roo customers can get £10 off their first delivery with a minimum spend of £15 by using the code APRIL10, meaning they get more eggs for less.
Customers can see which Easter eggs are available in their area by opening the Deliveroo app or website and searching for ‘Easter eggs’ in the ‘dishes, restaurants or cuisines’ search box, or they can check out the Grocery tab for a full selection of the Easter eggs, groceries and essentials delivered to doors in as little as 20 minutes.
For more information please contact Deliveroo’s PR team email@example.com
Notes to Editors
*A small selection of products available from Deliveroo’s on-demand grocery partners:
- Cadbury Twirl Large Egg, £3.00
- Teasers Large Egg, £3.00
- Galaxy Enchanted Large Egg, £3.00
- M&M’s Crispy Large Egg 250g, £3.00
- Ferrero Rocher Boxed Egg 212g, £6.50
- Lindt Gold Bunny Egg 195g, £10.00
- Lindt Lindor Shell Egg Salt Caramel, £10.00
- Lindor Milk Mint Shell Egg 260g, £10.00
- Dairyfine Easter Bunny, £0.95
- Dairyfine Mug Melts, £2.39
- Maltesers Teasers Large Egg, £3.59
- Maltesers Teasers Large Egg, £3.59
- Galaxy Large Enchanted Egg, £3.59
- Cadbury Twirl Large Egg, £3.59
- Co-op Free From Choc & Crispie Bunny Lolly 25g, £1.05
- Milkybar Mini Eggs Bag, £1.27
- Co-op Free From Choc Easter Egg & Caramel Flavour Truffles 120g, £4.40
- Co-op Golden Honeycomb Crunch Egg-splosion 200G, £6.35
- Nestle Munchies Large Egg, £7.60
- Nestle Yorkie Large Egg, £8.00
- Nestle KitKat Chunky Large Egg, £8.00
- Nestle Aero Peppermint Giant Egg, £8.90
- Co-op Irresistible Golden Praline Egg 300g, £10.15
- Kinder Maxi Flame Egg 150g, £12.70
- Aero Mini Eggs, £1.00
- Terry’s Choc Orange Mini Eggs, £1.00
- Nestle Smarties Mini Eggs, £1.50
- Malteaster Bunny 5 Pack, £2.50
- Lindt Gold Bunny 100g, £3.00
- Cadbury Egg Hunt Pack, £5.50
- Cadbury Dark Chocolate 345g, £8.00
- Cadbury Creme Egg, £0.75
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bunny, £6.00
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Large Easter Egg, £7.25
- Green & Black’s Dark Chocolate Organic Easter Egg, £7.95
- Heston from Waitrose 6 Eggstraordinary Speckled Eggs, £7.25
- Waitrose No.1 Milk Chocolate with Champagne Truffles Easter Egg, £12.00
- Lindt Lindor Salted Caramel Chocolate Easter Egg, £12.00