With the summer of sport likely to divide TV-watching families, keeping up with all the action on phones and tablets will be essential for many of us.
However, slow or patchy Wi-Fi coverage around the home can be frustrating – and with the World Cup and Wimbledon likely to see multiple devices being used at the same time, the need for uninterrupted Wi-Fi has never been more important!
BG Electrical has launched Wi-Fi Range Extender wall sockets – which will help boost Wi-Fi into those hard to reach places in your home – up to 30 metres.
Here are five reasons to fit these ahead of the summer:
- Range extenders take existing internet wireless signals and rebroadcast them to areas of the home where the Wi-Fi signal is weak or even non-existent.
- They work with all wireless broadband routers meaning you don’t have to replace anything in order to improve connectivity.
- They’re easy to install and can replace your existing sockets without changing the wall mounted box. Set up is done by one-touch of the WPS button.
- Range extenders are suitable for all devices computers, tablets, mobile phones, games consoles, TVs – perfect for a gadget-crazy family.
- No additional plug-in adapters are needed – keep your sockets free for other devices.
The BG Electrical Wi-Fi socket range extender is available from many retail outlets, including Screwfix, Argos, B&Q, Wickes and Tool Station, or local electrical wholesaler. For more information visit bgelectrical.uk/wifi-sockets.