The Global Food Safety Initiative will host its first Focus Day for Latin America in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on 2 September 2011.
The event will bring together over 300 decision makers from the food industry in Latin America.
According to organisers, an unrivaled global panel of speakers will provide a unique overview of the Global Food Safety Initiative, and case studies will demonstrate the benefits associated with the implementation of GFSI-recognised schemes in your business.
The speakers include:
- Mariano Lozano – president, Danone, Brazil
- Herve Gomichon, group quality director, Carrefour, France
- Frank Yiannas, vice president, food safety & health, Wal-Mart, USA
- Marcos José de Moraes Campos, quality assurance director, JBS, Brazil
- Kevin Swoffer, director KPS Resources and GFSI Technical Working Groups chairman, UK
- Juliani Kitakawa, food & beverage manager, DNV, Brazil
- Marc Cwikowski, senior manager, food safety in global quality and product integrity, Coca-Cola, Belgium
- Ulisses Dias, gerente da qualidate, GOSC, Cargill, Brazil
- Jose de Ribamar, quality assurance and quality control manager, corporate FS co-ordinator, regulatory compliance, Cargill, Brazil
The programme will also include a panel discussion with the following GFSI recognised scheme owners:
- FSSC 22000
- Primus GFS
- Synergy 22000
Interpretation will be provided in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
To find out more about the programme and to register please visit the multi-language – Portuguese, Spanish and English – website: http://brazil.tcgffoodsafety.com