Leading recipe box company Gousto has joined forces with THIS on its new Plant Bistro recipe launch, featuring a raft of irresistible new meals that will level up vegan dinners throughout the whole year.
Within the 16-strong Plant Bistro recipe range, THIS, Great Taste Award-winning plant-based bacon features in Plant-Based Spaghetti Carbonara, Plant-Based Bacon Cheeseburger and Plant-Based Smoky ‘Bacon’ Fried Rice recipes on the menu.
Available to order now, Gousto’s new Plant Bistro range includes flavour-rich array of plant-based twists on favourite comfort food classics like Plant-Based No Butter Chicken With Pilau Rice, Tofu ‘Fish’ Fingers, Minty Peas & Tartare Sauce and Plant-Based Butternut Squash Mac ‘N’ Cheeze. There’s even a Beetroot Wellington With Onion Gravy, to supercharge a Sunday nut roast.
Kathryn Huxtable, food director at Gousto, commented: “We’ve developed the new Plant Bistro range to widen our plant-based offering even further and prove that there’s no need for compromises on flavour when it comes to vegan cooking. We’re giving our customers the confidence to experiment with exciting new ingredients like THIS plant-based bacon, enjoy a huge variety of flavour-rich plant-based meals and cater for all tastes around the dinner table.”
With over 50 recipes every week, Gousto offers everything from ten minute meals, family classics and authentic world cuisines to their plant based range and exclusive Joe Wicks Lean in 15 recipes (Joe is a brand ambassador and investor in the business).
In recent months, the recipe box industry has come of age, with a renewed appreciation of home cooking. Gousto has been on an exciting upward trajectory and announced its first annual profit last year, as it plans to triple capacity by 2022 and hire an additional 1,000 people to help them get there.
Andy Shovel, co-founder of THIS, commented: “By partnering with Gousto on these new recipes, we’re giving customers a chance to try our Great Taste Award-winning plant-based bacon at home. We believe there’s absolutely no need for compromise when it comes to plant-based food. The legends at Gousto have developed some wicked looking dishes that should hopefully get meat-lovers to try more plant-based.”
The full Plant Bistro recipe range includes;
- Tofu ‘Fish’ Fingers, Minty Peas & Tartare Sauce
- Beetroot Wellington With Onion Gravy
- Plant-Based Smoky ‘Bacon’ Fried Rice
- Plant-Based Butternut Squash Mac ‘N’ Cheeze
- Plant-Based ‘Bacon’ Cheeseburger With Fancy Fries
- Shredded Mushroom Doner Loaded Fries
- Plant-Based No Butter Chicken With Pilau Rice
- Plant-Based Poké Bowl With Tomato Sashimi
- Onion Bhaji Burger With Coconut Raita
- Plant-Based Lentil & Mushroom Lasagne
- Plant-Based Spaghetti Carbonara
- Smoky Pulled Aubergine Tacos With Avocado Salsa
- Plant-Based Squash & Refried Bean Burrito
- Plant-Based Creamy Leek & Mushroom Pie
- Plant-Based Aubergine & Squash Risotto
- Plant-Based Peanut Butter Tofu Pad Thai
Gousto offers over 50 recipes a week, delivering precise ingredients and easy-to-follow recipe cards directly to doors across the UK. Prices start from £2.98 per meal including free delivery 7 days a week. For more information, visit gousto.co.uk.