Recipe box company Gousto is expanding its offering of ultra-convenient meals as the nation looks to maintain positive cooking habits developed during lockdown. The All Chopped range allows for healthy cooking from scratch with absolutely no prep time needed.
Added to the usual convenience of precise ingredients, the All Chopped meals come with pre-chopped veggies and pre-cooked rice or noodles. It’s then as simple as throwing everything in the pan together to get cooking. The range gives everyone the opportunity to continue scratch cooking even when short of time, which is especially important with research from Gousto showing that 78% of Brits believe cooking and sharing meals brings people together, no matter what’s going on in the world.
Whilst minimal effort for the home cook, the recipes deliver big on flavour, with meals including Cauliflower Dhansak With Pitta, Smoky Beef Fajitas and Thai Green Prawn Noodle Soup.
Director of Food at Gousto Kathryn Huxtable says: “It’s exciting to see so many more people unlock their passion for cooking and we want to make it as easy as possible for this to continue. By expanding our popular convenience offering with the All Chopped range, we’re helping homes to whip up truly tasty and nutritious meals, no matter how busy their schedules become.”
All Chopped becomes part of Gousto’s menu of over 50 weekly recipes and brings even more variety to the existing convenience offering, which includes Joe Wicks Lean in 15 and Ten Minute Meals.
The full range includes;
- Fragrant Thai Green Prawn Noodle Soup
- Prawn & Pineapple Panang Curry With Edamame Rice
- Smoky Beef Fajitas With Yoghurt
- Sweet ‘N’ Sour Chicken With Edamame Rice
- Creamy Pesto Chicken & Broccoli Rice
- Chinese Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Chicken Pad Thai With Rainbow Veg
- Cauliflower Dhansak With Wholemeal Pitta
- Scrambled Tofu Yaki Udon With Rainbow Veg
- Fragrant Chickpea Tagine & Grains