As part of its ongoing commitment to the preservation of the hospitality industry, Grey Goose has today announced the launch of House Pour, a new global video series that will live on Grey Goose brand social channels, and feature out-of-work bartenders from around the globe making cocktails that are close to their heart.
Each video will feature a swipe-up link to donate to three charities who are supporting bartenders during the current pandemic, including the United States Bartender Guild, Tales of the Cocktail Foundation, and Another Round, Another Rally, and will conclude with the bartender making a toast to someone in the industry who has positively impacted them.
House Pour is designed to lend a voice to bartenders who’ve been impacted by COVID-19 closures, and help shine a light on the individuals who make this industry so special, as well as offer them paid work during a time when bars and restaurants remain closed.
The series will kick off tonight (Friday 8th May), and feature NYC-based bartender A-K Hada of Existing Conditions, with subsequent episodes featuring bartenders from locations ranging from the UK and Italy, to Toronto and France.
The full line up includes:
- Bartender: A-K Hada
- Videos Live: 8th May 2020
- Recipe Cards Live: 9th May 2020
- Bartender: Kristina Magro
- Videos Live: 14th May 2020
- Recipe Cards Live: 15th May 2020
- Bartender: Sergio Leanza
- Videos Live: 21st May 2020
- Recipe Cards Live: 22nd May 2020
- Bartender: Christina Viera
- Videos Live: 28th May 2020
- Recipe Cards Live: 29th May 2020
- Bartender: Margot Lecarpentier
- Videos Live: 4th June 2020
- Recipe Cards Live: 5th June 2020
- Bartender: Alex Frezza
- Videos Live: 11th June 2020
- Recipe Cards Live: 12th June 2020