Huel, the world’s leading complete food brand, is growing its bar range with the launch of a new Raspberry & White Chocolate flavour – and of course, it’s vegan.
At only 200kcal, the soft and chewy biscuit-like bar is made with real raspberry pieces bursting with tartness, balanced by the sweetness of rare vegan white chocolate chips made from organic cocoa butter. The bar is high in protein with slow release carbs, making it the perfectly balanced snack for mid-morning, the 4pm slump when working from home, or a nutritional pick me up for busy shift workers on the go.
Both delicious and nutritionally complete, the bar is – like all of Huel’s products – the ideal balance of macronutrients and essential vitamins and minerals needed on a daily basis.
Using sustainable, plant-based ingredients, all Huel Bars are vegan, made using oat flour and rolled oats, pea and brown rice protein, coconut MCT’s and flaxseed. A unique blend of essential vitamins and minerals are added to provide a nutritionally complete snack.
Each bar contains:
- All 26 essential vitamins and minerals, to give your body all the micronutrients it needs
- 12g of high-quality, plant-based protein, with a perfect amino acid profile
- Slow release carbs for energy
- Balanced omega-3, omega-6 and monounsaturated fats, creating an excellent fatty acid profile
- Soluble and insoluble fibre, for digestive health
- No GM ingredients; no soy, eggs, dairy, meat or animal products
This latest addition joins the family of Huel’s existing Bar flavours; Peanut Butter, Salted Caramel, Chocolate, Chocolate Orange and Coffee Caramel.
The new Raspberry & White Chocolate bar launches today, 30th June, and is available from Huel.com and priced from £1.30 per bar.
Huel is one of the fastest growing brands in the UK, recently reaching the milestone of 100 million meals sold across 100 countries globally. As well as bars, the brand offers nutritionally complete meals in powder and ready-to-drink format, making nutrition fast, easy and affordable.