Today, IKEA UK launches Finance Services, offering customers access to affordable, convenient and flexible financing options.
This new offer is available across all home categories and for purchases between £99 and £15,000 which means it can be used for smaller updates, bigger home renovations, and everything in between.
The new digital application process makes it easy for customers of all financial situations to apply for interest free loans – whether they’re shopping in store, online or remotely.
To apply, customers will need to provide a valid provisional or full photo driving licence or a valid passport and will need to enter their home address for the last two years as well as their employment status. Customers need to be over 18 to apply.
Key features of IKEA’s Finance Services
· Applications available to customers shopping in-store and online, through ikea.co.uk/finance or via our IKEA Finance Services app
· Digital application process with instant decision
· Interest free loans with repayment periods between three and 48 months, subject to the amount borrowed
· Low minimum spend of £99 and up to £15,000
· Available to use across all home categories
David McCabe, commercial country manager at IKEA UK and Ireland, said: “The new Finance Services are an important part of our ambition to make IKEA even more affordable for the many and makes applying for financial support more accessible and convenient for all customers. Whether it’s needed to support smaller updates or bigger projects, the new offer is designed to be flexible and fit customers’ individual needs. We hope this new service helps customers create the home they dream of and leads to a better everyday life.”