Manhattan Associates has announced a powerful line-up of keynote speakers for its Exchange EMEA conference to take place 5-6 October at Hotel du Collectionneur in Paris, France. The conference will provide more than 300 industry and supply chain leaders from the retail, wholesale and manufacturing sectors with an opportunity to share insights, experiences and solutions associated with the challenge of delivering a fulfilling experience for customers in the dynamic worlds of B2B and B2C omni-channel commerce. Sponsors of Exchange 2016 include Accenture, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Dicitas Consulting, Fortna, MetaPack, Metis Consulting, Voiteq and Zebra.
The theme of the conference, “Delivering a Fulfilling Experience,” highlights the need for companies to create a personalised, consistent and fulfilling buying experience for customers – no matter what the channel – at the same time as delivering a profitable outcome for the business and its shareholders. The conference will highlight how Manhattan’s omni-channel innovations are delivering value across the enterprise – from warehouse to retail store and distributor hub to B2B customer – and re-shaping organisations’ approach to delivering on the customer promise.
Henri Seroux, senior vice president EMEA at Manhattan Associates, commented: “Companies need to have seamless, synchronised and system-supported processes that work in unison across the enterprise, regardless of industry, to create both a fulfilling experience for customers and sustainable success for the business. Delegates attending Manhattan Exchange EMEA 2016 will hear first-hand how our solution innovations are bringing supply chains and customers closer together across a customer-centric platform to deliver strategic value to every type of business and a fulfilling experience to every type of buyer.”
The keynote speakers for Manhattan Exchange EMEA 2016 that will shine a spotlight on this theme include:
- Paul Anastasiou, senior director, Asda – For the last two years Paul and his team have been focused on delivering Asda’s “toyou” order collection and return service. This session will highlight the success of the programme in delivering a fulfilling experience for customers of both Asda and its retail partners and a service offering which represents a game-changing capability that puts Asda at the forefront of innovation in global retailing.
- Kurt Van Donink, general manager ELC/VP logistics Europe, Nike – For the last three years, Kurt and his team have been focusing on re-designing Nike’s logistics activities to fuel growth in on-line sales, Nike’s own retail doors and wholesale accounts. In his session, “Serving a Seamless Marketplace through a single process”, Kurt talks about Nike Europe Logistics, its evolution over the years to serve a multi-dimensional market place and how this has driven Nike to rethink the way its handles logistics.
- Ilan Benhaim, director of strategy and innovation and general manager of VP consulting, Vente-privee.com – As an Associate Co-founder of Vente-privee.com, Ilan’s main mission today is to work with the biggest players in French commerce to develop a digital strategy and an innovative cross-channel network in accordance with their global strategies. He will be sharing his experiences and insights on this subject in a session entitled “Partnering with Brands for Effective Commerce”.
- Essar Gabriel, managing director egabriel – As an executive administrator and expert in the global sports industry, Essar has been involved in the bids and / or organisation of five Olympic / Paralympic Games, one FIFA World Cup and three IAAF World Championships. In his session, “Introducing the Bridge – Is it a race? A learning expedition? A celebration?”, delegates will embark on an incredible journey bringing together sports, art and technology.
- Eddie Capel, president and CEO, Manhattan Associates – in his keynote address, Eddie will present the growth opportunity available to the enterprise that invests in innovation to connect customer information across the organisation and personalise the customer experience.
In addition to the keynote speakers who will present during the general sessions, Manhattan Exchange will also feature a number of panel debates and deep-dive sessions in which delegates will hear from speakers representing many other industry leaders across the globe including adidas, Cdiscount, Clarks, Lacoste, Radial, Schneider Electric, Thomas Cook and Walgreens Boots Alliance.