Synonymous with cleaning since launching its first rubber gloves 70 years ago, Marigold has expanded its range in Sainsbury’s to now include five of the brand’s innovative new cloths and scourers, alongside the No.1 best-selling Marigold gloves.
With a proven track record in gloves with 37% of market share* and consistent year-on-year growth, from 19 November Sainsbury’s will stock an extended range including its Good Housekeeping Institute approved, Marigold Squeaky Clean; a next generation microfibre cloth and Marigold Cleaning Me Softly, a Teflon-approved solution for removing tough dirt, without scratching delicate surfaces.
Laura Marsden, shopper product manager for Marigold, commented: “Our range of cloths and scourers has been developed to offer strong USPs that differentiate from private label and offer consumers a clear reason to trade up – vital for a category where purchase decisions are made in a matter of seconds.”
In 2017 Marigold has invested in a national campaign, consumer competitions, PR and digital to support the new cloths and scourers range and the brand has big plans for 2018 to further support the full range.
Sainsbury’s will be adding the following Marigold products to its range:
- Marigold Oops Away (RRP £2 for pack of six) – Lightweight and super-absorbent all-purpose cloths. With low water release of absorbed liquids, so surfaces dry faster
- Marigold Oops Away Roll (RRP £3 for roll of 40) – Lightweight all-purpose cloths on a roll, for use when kitchen roll isn’t enough. Handy roll format – conveniently tear off a cloth for use at any time
- Marigold Squeaky Clean (RRP £2) – Good Housekeeping Institite approved, super-absorbent microfibre cloth. Cleans, absorbs and retains liquid like no other, for a fantastic streak free clean
- Marigold Cleaning Me Softly (RRP £1.20 for a two pack) – Teflon-approved, non-scratch scourers for a gentle but effective clean. Hygienic easy-to-rinse surface for use time and time again
- Marigold’s No More Elbow Grease (£1 RRP) – Heavy-duty, stainless steel scouring pad – removes burnt-on food with ease. Durable and long lasting – lasts 5 times as long as a traditional spiral scourer**
The five-strong range will be available in selected Sainsbury’s stores nationwide from w/c 19 November 2017.