Celebrated photo-artist Darryll Jones has brought Disney action figures to life in a series of diorama scenes to mark the launch of shopDisney – including Minnie Mouse packing for a trip to fashion capital Paris, Edna Mode briefing The Incredibles on a new superhero costume accessory ahead of a new mission and Jesse and Woody relaxing in Andy’s Room whilst browsing for a new Buzz.
shopDisney.co.uk is a brand-new online retail platform that offers the best assortment of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel products for fans of all ages across fashion, accessories, toys and homeware. As well as becoming the new online home for Disney Store, shopDisney.co.uk features exclusive Disney Parks product.
From launch, shopDisney.co.uk will also feature the hottest collaborations with brands such as Samsonite, LEGO®, Hype, Clarks, IXXI, Swarovski, Funko, Danielle Nicole, Garmin and Musterbrand. Other brand partnerships that fans can look forward to seeing on the site include: Cath Kidston, Kipling and Codello.
Photo-artist Darryll Jones comments: “My work imagines the magical world of action figures when nobody is around to see them and with the choice of so many new products available on shopDisney, I could just picture Minnie preparing for a glamourous trip to Paris and Edna forever finding new fashionable accessories for Mr Incredible and the gang.”
Example products include: –
- American Tourister Minnie Mouse luggage – RRP £105.00 – £135.00 (featured in Darryll Jones scene)
- Bioworld Incredibles 2 cap – RRP £18.00 (featured in Darryll Jones scene)
- Buzz Lightyear Toy Story talking 12” Figure – RRP £30.00 (featured in Darryll Jones scene)
- Danielle Nicole Aladdin travel bag – RRP £105.00
- Marvel Icon Iron Man wall art – RRP £69.00
- Marvel Comics Spider-Man ladies’ dress – RRP £30.00
- Swarovski Rapunzel limited edition 2018 crystal figurine – RRP £349.00
- LEGO Walt Disney World castle set – RRP £299.99
- Garmin Star Wars BB-8 stretchy Vívofit JR. 2 for kids – RRP £79.99
Graham Burridge, managing director of Disney Stores Europe, said: “We know that people love the Disney brand and we are now giving fans what they want, a virtual Disney department store offering the broadest range of Disney product out there, bringing together the Disney Store ranges you know and love plus Parks merchandise and the best brand collaborations such as Hype, LEGO and Samsonite. The new shopDisney site will appeal to new and current fans across all ages, whether you’re three or 73.”