Retail Times has agreed a media partnership with Future Stores 2016, the event for in-store experience innovators, and is offering readers a 20% discount on the registration fee.
The two-day event takes place on 24-25 May 2016 at the Victoria Park Plaza, London.
Now in its second year, Future Stores has firmly established itself as the essential gathering for Europe’s leading retailers.
Future Stores is the only European event focused specifically on bridging the gap between the digital and in-store experience; the only conference to bring together 120+ in-store innovators from Europe’s most progressive retailers.
The 2016 event delivers over 50 industry-leading speakers from the top 50 UK retailers and the top 45 European retailers, over 20 mixed-format sessions including case studies, drill-down roundtable discussions and synergy workshops.
Leading retail experts have confirmed their involvement in the one-of-a-kind Future Stores 2016 (24 -25 May) conference in London. Join them to gain inspiration to reinvent your in-store strategy for 2016 and maximise ROI.
Be inspired by hearing from and meeting with:
- Michael Durbridge, director of omni-channel, B&Q
- Sienne Veit, director, online product, John Lewis
- Leif Bode Nielsen, omni-channel specialist, EMEA, Lego Group
- Worth Darlington, director omni-channel & digital retail, global sales, Adidas
- John Pillar, chief technology officer, Arcadia Group
- Kelly Tolan, head of customer experience, retail, Virgin Media
- Julian Burnett, chief information officer, House of Fraser
Over 50 retail experts will be sharing their insights on a variety of in-store innovation topics including:
- Achieving customer centricity: how to successfully create an innovative customer centric retail space
- Evaluating new payment solutions providers: what method and which company is the perfect partner for you?
- Driving footfall: deploying Omni-channel strategy at a global scale
- Increasing engagement: using data analytics and devices to improve customer experience across all touch-points
Have a look at the agenda to see exactly what will be discussed.
Book online and save 20% as a reader of Retail Times – simply quote “RetailTIMES20” when booking online.
Or you can contact the Future Stores team directly:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7368 9845