Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, has announced new innovations across marketing, commerce and service enabling brands worldwide to deliver smarter, more personalized and connected customer experiences. In addition, Salesforce and Google continued to deliver on their strategic partnership with new integrations between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics 360 becoming available. Salesforce is showcasing these innovations and more at Connections, where the world’s top brands are gathered to learn how they can deliver next-generation customer engagement. Join Salesforce for the Connections opening keynote live today at 10:00 a.m. CT on Salesforce Live.
The fourth idustrial revolution is creating a customer divide
According to the recent Salesforce State of the Connected Customer report, 80 percent of customers say that the experience a company provides is as important as its products or services, and 57 percent have stopped buying from a company because a competitor provided a better experience. Yet companies struggle to keep pace with customers’ expectations for smarter, faster and always-on experiences, which are driven by the role disruptive new technologies play in their daily lives. In the Fourth Industrial Revolution, every interaction on every channel is a “make or break” moment where brands will either strengthen that relationship or further the divide.
In fiscal 2018, Salesforce powered nearly two trillion B2B and B2C transactions across sales, service, marketing, commerce and more. Today’s announcements further empower companies with new ways to deliver smarter engagement across every customer touchpoint on the world’s #1 CRM platform.
New Integrations Between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics 360 Transform Marketing Effectiveness
The integrations between Marketing Cloud and Analytics 360 empower marketers to deliver meaningful consumer experiences, powered by the world’s #1 marketing platform and Google’s market-leading web analytics solution. Both industry-leading offerings provide valuable insights vital to understanding the consumer. Now, marketers can more efficiently bring those insights together without IT involvement, empowering them to build more effective marketing campaigns around every consumer. Specifically:
- Consumer insights from both Marketing Cloud and Analytics 360 can now be combined into a single customer journey analytics dashboard in Marketing Cloud, enabling marketers to analyze cross-channel insights in one place.
- With an integration available in beta in Q3 2018, marketers will be able to create audiences — like category buyers, loyalty members and abandoned browsers — in Analytics 360 and then activate those audiences for engagement within Marketing Cloud.
- Similarly, Marketing Cloud campaign data is now available within Analytics 360 to deliver tailored web content to individuals based on their interactions with Marketing Cloud campaigns. This also enables marketers to better understand marketing attribution by seeing how their content has influenced transactions.
New Marketing Cloud Einstein Innovations For Building New Audiences and Creating Personalized Customer Journeys
Salesforce Einstein is artificial intelligence for CRM, built into the Salesforce Platform. Einstein now delivers nearly two billion predictions every day, empowering business users to be more productive, make smarter decisions and deliver more personalized customer experiences. With Marketing Cloud Einstein, marketers can predict the optimal timing, channel, content and audience for any marketing message. The latest Marketing Cloud Einstein innovations include:
- Einstein Segmentation: Leveraging machine learning and pattern analysis, Einstein Segmentation, part of the Salesforce data management platform (DMP), analyzes billions of consumer signals, uncovers patterns in consumer behavior and discovers new audiences to reach with personalized messages. Now, marketers will be able to use AI to build the most relevant audience for every campaign.
- Einstein Splits: Einstein Splits enables marketers to create unique, personalized journey paths for each customer. Now, marketers can save time with pre-configured decision splits based on Einstein engagement likelihood scores. They can also drag-and-drop Einstein Split decision flows in Marketing Cloud Journey Builder to test different journey paths and message tactics based on a customer’s likelihood to open, click or unsubscribe from an email; convert on a brand’s website; or their engagement persona, such as a loyalist or dormant customer.