Somerset-based Sharpham Park, brainchild of Mulberry founder Roger Saul, have unveiled an exclusive new hamper collection just in time for the festive season.
Sharpham Park has already established a reputation for high quality, British-made spelt produce, and now, with Christmas just around the corner, customers can share the gift of great tasting healthy ingredients with their nearest and dearest.
The new hampers, of which there are five in total, each combine delicious Sharpham produce with treats from other local businesses. The new hampers are:
• The ‘For the Bakers’ hamper –A luxury hamper ideal for the experienced home baker or as a starter pack for those who would like to bake at home. Includes banneton, measuring spoons and a signed copy of Roger’s new Spelt recipe book.£125
• The ‘Coffee Lover’ hamper– Enjoy cafe-style coffee at home or on the move with this smart Sharpham Park coffee hamper featuring new Sharpham Park coffee, ‘Barista blend’ organic spelt drink and an insulated travel mug.£35
• The ‘Tea Lover’ hamper– At Sharpham Park it’s always time for tea. This contains our favourite teas, especially developed for Sharpham Park, together with our organic spelt drink and delicious spelt biscuits.£49.50
• The ‘Gardeners’ Hamper– Celebrating our love of gardening, this hamper includes spelt porridge and Somerset honey alongside wildflower seeds, a Garden Trading mug, twine holder and traditional Japanese Hori Hori trowel.£99
• The ‘Christmas’ Hamper– A festive hamper bursting with our favourites, from our own Sharpham Park spelt drink, walnuts, apple juice and sparkling wine to organic jam, chutney, cider, chocolates and spelt biscuits.£150
These new hampers are the perfect option for your discerning healthy food-obsessed loved one. Spelt has been proven to be a great alternative to traditional wheat, offering a wide range of health benefits including being a great source of protein, rich in micronutrients and providing slow release energy to help you feel fuller for longer.
So whether you’re present buying for a baking obsessive, gardening expert or coffee connoisseur, be sure to give them the gift of a new Sharpham Park hamper this Christmas.