The nation’s leading face paint brand, Snazaroo by ColArt Fine Art & Graphics, will showcase two innovative new products at this year’s Toy Fair, Brush Pens and Mini Theme Packs.
The revolutionary face paint Brush Pens are an industry-first led by customer insights which found face painters were looking for an easier, mess-free way to apply face paint.
The clever combination of paint and brush with a precision nib means no water or separate brushes are required. Simply pop the top, twist the base and let the fun flow… whenever, wherever.
Snazaroo Brush Pens are available in five different packs, each containing three colours used in the most popular face painting designs.
- Adventure Pack: Contains red, gold and blue- ideal for superheroes, pirates and more.
- Halloween Pack: Contains black, white and orange- a ‘spooktacular’ combination.
- Fantasy Pack: Contains purple, pink and silver to conjure up the fairies, princesses and butterflies within.
- Monochrome Pack: Contains two black brush pens and one white- historically the two most popular and versatile Snazaroo face paints.
- Jungle Pack: Contains yellow, green and brown- perfect for transforming kids into the most fearsome of jungle creatures, such as lions, tigers and cheetahs.
Snazaroo Brush Pens are set to change the face of face painting, with less chance of mess. Simply pop the pens in a bag and go – it’s face painting with no limits.
Snazaroo’s Mini Theme Packs are also designed to fit easily in consumers’ pockets or bags for face painting on the go. The range combines favourite face paint colours into handy palettes to help turn little ones into little monsters in no time at all.
The pocket-sized packs come with everything parents need to recreate looks at home: three colours, a brush, a sponge and an easy to follow step-by-step guide. At a compact 10cm by 11cm packs, they’re perfect for every occasion and on-the-go face painting.
With five vibrant themes – Summer, Carnival, Halloween, Christmas and Easter – kids are covered all year round.
Snazroo’s new products will be displayed alongside its popular range of gift sets, party packs and FX Sets.
Snazaroo celebrates childhood and provides the essentials for tapping into the joys of transformative play. All products are both fragrance and paraben free. When the fun’s over, removing it is quick and easy with soap and warm water.
The Brush Pens are available at Early Learning Centre stores nationwide with an RRP of £9.99. Mini Theme Packs are available from theworks.co.uk and Toymaster stores with an RRP of £2.99.