Flint & Co, a London-based, design-led independent supplier of quality loose leaf teas and whole leaf tea pyramids, is targeting the Christmas gift market with its range.
Founded by vicar, Rev Ed Flint, Flint & Co claims it provides superior tea for the more discerning and ethically minded tea drinker. All nine flavours of the teas, including the signature Vicar’s Breakfast, are sourced from members of the Ethical Tea Partnership, ensuring good working conditions for tea workers around the world.
Featured in next month’s Town magazine, Flint said: “I established Flint & Co first and foremost, because I love tea. But also because I want to offer an independent, high quality, beautifully packaged and ethically sourced alternative to the mass-produced tea sold by many larger multi-national companies. In Britain we drink a lot of tea, but unfortunately most of it isn’t very good. Flint & Co exists to redress this balance.”
Celebrity fan, BBC presenter and personality, Cherry Healey, said: “I love Ed’s tea – it’s completely delicious and I’m already hooked. The pyramids are great – so easy; and I love the tins – they look beautiful in my kitchen.”
Flint & Co’s tea is available in the following varieties:
- The Vicar’s Breakfast – a blend of Assam, Kenyan, Darjeeling and Ceylon teas
- Our Daily Brew – a bland of Assam and Ceylon, we call this one our ‘extra special normal tea.’
- Signature Earl Grey – a blend of Keemum, Darjeeling, Ceylon and Assam teas flavoured with Bergamot and decorated with cornflowers
- Darjeeling Mid-Season – Darjeeling SFTGFOP1 tea
- Jasmine Pearls – hand-tied pearls of Fuijan white and green teas fragranced with Jasmine
- Indian Spiced Chai – Assam tea flavoured with cinnamon and ginger
- Peppermint Leaves – from the Mazovia region of Poland
- Camomile Flowers – from the Nile River delta of Egypt
- Rooibos – from the Fynbos of the Western Cape of South Africa