NetSuite, a leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, has announced that global restaurant chain TGI Fridays has deployed NetSuite OneWorld for finance management. TGI Fridays went live on NetSuite OneWorld with a rapid six-month deployment, after realising the advantages of a cloud solution. TGI Fridays is now using one single unified instance of NetSuite OneWorld to run mission-critical finance processes including procure-to-pay, credit-to-cash, record-to-analyse, financial consolidation, multi-currency, and financial reporting.
The NetSuite OneWorld deployment provides the flexibility, agility and scalability TGI Fridays needs for rapid growth and to gain a real-time view of the business performance. This modernisation effort equips TGI Fridays with an up-to-date, future-proof IT environment geared for innovation and business transformation.
Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, partnered with NetSuite to implement and deploy NetSuite OneWorld for TGI Fridays. In addition, Capgemini delivers business process outsourcing (BPO) services across TGI Fridays locations. Please see a separate release Capgemini issued today for details here.
“We had a tremendous opportunity to update our IT strategy with NetSuite OneWorld,” said TGI Fridays CIO Tripp Sessions. “The combination of NetSuite’s global business management suite and Capgemini’s business process outsourcing expertise allows us, with our franchisees, to focus on what we both do best, fully engaging with each of our guests to provide them with a great dining and social experience.”
“Global businesses with complex needs serving both franchisees and customers are increasingly turning to NetSuite OneWorld to streamline operations and manage finances,” said Zach Nelson, NetSuite CEO. “TGI Fridays’ strong brand and its forward-thinking leadership team are a very welcome addition to the NetSuite community.”
With support for 190 currencies, 19 languages and automated tax compliance in more than 50 countries, NetSuite OneWorld delivers the following key features and benefits to TGI Fridays including:
- Fast time to value with a rapid six-month deployment
- Agility to adapt to market changes and manage new franchisees, future-proofing the existing business and rapidly expanding to other markets
- Real-time global financial consolidation. NetSuite OneWorld provides real-time visibility across all of TGI Fridays’ operations with one single unified financial system of record and consolidates financial reporting across the entire enterpris
- Multi-currency transactions and reporting in five currencies including the British pound, the Euro, the Australian and Canadian dollars, and more
- Superior multi-subsidiary management enables real-time reporting across subsidiaries spanning 60 countries and leverages NetSuite’s pre-built capabilities for tax compliance in many of those nations