The Fragrance Shop has announced it will be opening 174 stores across the country on Monday 15 June, adhering to strict distancing and safety measures to ensure the safety of staff and consumers.
To mark the re-opening, The Fragrance Shop will be offering shoppers an up to 60% off sale on designer, celebrity, and newly released fragrances from the world’s finest houses, including Davidoff, Paco Rabanne, Joop, Diesel and many more.
To ensure the stores can re-open safely, new systems have been put in place to adhere to government Covid-19 guidelines:-
- All stores will be equipped with hand sanitizer for staff and consumers
- The Fragrance Shop staff will be provided with PPE
- Spacing guidelines will be provided to keep personnel and shoppers 2 metres apart
- The number of consumers through the door at any one time will be limited
- Opening hours have been altered, to allow our store workers to avoid rush hour transport
- The Fragrance Shop team have been specially trained to sample fragrances safely, and will explain offers from a distance
- Consumers will be discouraged from handling fragrances, the store staff will take it to the till once the fragrance has been selected
- The Fragrance Shop will accept all payment methods, but contactless will be encouraged
Sanjay Vadera, CEO The Fragrance Shop, said: “We are delighted to be re-opening our stores and have taken the decision based on being confident in our ability and training to do so safely for all staff and shoppers. We have put systems in place to make sure our customers and staff can adhere to government guidelines on safety and will ensure that we are delivering the best and safest experience possible.”