The Perfume Shop has confirmed plans to reopen some stores from 15 June 2020, offering perfume, gifts, home fragrance, a fragrance service and expertise.
Customers will be able to find a full list of stores which will reopen and their opening times by visiting theperfumeshop.com from 15 June.
Protecting colleagues and customers has been The Perfume Shop’s priority throughout the coronavirus crisis and it will be fully adhering to Government guidelines implementing social distancing measures as well as new ways of working.
These new social distancing measures include:
- Two metre social distancing floor markers
- Operating a one in, one out system for customers
- Two colleagues in store at any one time – one behind the till and one store host
- Contactless card payment recommended
- Enhanced cleaning regimes, including regularly cleaning counters and till points with the stores having specific time every day to undertake
- Testers will be used by colleagues only and cleaned after every use using sterilisation units which also will be used to clean other in-store equipment.
- Customer hand sanitisation stations will be available
- PPE will be provided for all teams to protect colleagues and customers
- Stores will close over lunch for a colleague break
More stores will open in the coming weeks and the retailer said it will look forward to being back together as one The Perfume Shop team and welcoming its loyal customers back into store to celebrate a mutual passion for perfume.
The Perfume Shop’s warehouse has also reopened with new social distancing and hygiene practices to enable the website to open for orders and home delivery.
Gill Smith, The Perfume Shop managing director. comments: “This has been a challenging time for our colleagues, customers and community and we hope that seeing parts of the high street reopen is one of the first steps to normality.
“Throughout this crisis we’ve put safety and our role in working together to fight the spread of COVID-19 first and that will continue. While our passion for perfume and spreading the joy of fragrance is at the fore, we’ve tweaked our ways of working to allow social distancing and for our experts to offer help and advice in a safe way.”