With the start of another national lockdown bearing down on the retail sector, many businesses are fearful of the impact that will have on revenue, turnover and sales for what should be their busiest period of the year.
The solution? Start selling online
Customers are ready and waiting to buy from independent businesses, and with an online e-commerce store from Speed-E-Commerce retailers can facilitate sales cost-effectively to ensure that they are able to make money when their doors are shut!
All Speed-E-Commerce websites are owned by the client after sign-off, and can be scaled infinitely as your business and online presence grows over the coming months.
Getting an online shop setup with Speed-E-Commerce is simple:
- Fill in this handy form – they’ll be in touch to gather further information about your business to get the build started
- Fill in the Products Spreadsheet and send product information and images over to them
- Choose a payment provider
- Get ready for launch – sites can be up and running in under 1 week
Why use Speed-E-Commerce?
Speed-E-Commerce have developed an all-inclusive product to expedite the development process and get retailers selling online as soon as possible.
Site features include:
- Click & Collect ready
- No ongoing fees
- No need to learn to design – simply choose from one of 4 theme demos
- Infinitely Scalable – sites are built on WordPress, the industry-standard website CMS
- Full Support – their Help & Support page ensures clients aren’t left in the dark post-launch
- Fully Secure – Each site comes on it’s own CPanel with SSL certification
- No commission or turnover cap – sell as much as you like, without owing a penny
- 1 Year Hosting – They’ll host the site for the first year, after which clients can renew with them or host it elsewhere
- As many products as required – whether you’ve got 30 or 3000, the price remains the same
For more information, visit www.speedycommerce.co.uk/enquire or send an email through to email@example.com
(A Retail Times’ sponsored article)