Personalised vitamin service www.Vitl.com has launched a brand new ‘Health Goals’ range in one of the UK’s largest supermarkets, Sainsbury’s.
This is the brand’s first big move from online to retail with Vitl making its name for uniquely formulated, tailor-made supplements delivered to the doors of customers across the UK, Europe, USA and Australia.
Vitl has launched eight new products to their ‘Health Goals’ range including:
- Immunity Support – £9.99 for 30 capsules
- Daily Biotic – £14.99 for 30 capsules
- Vitamin D – £7.99 for 60 capsules
- Sweet Sleep – £9.99 for 30 capsules
- Rise & Energise – £9.99 for 30 capsules
- Women’s Multivitamin – £9.99 for 30 capsules
- Men’s Multivitamin – £9.99 for 30 capsules
- Skin & Beauty – £9.99 for 30 capsules
Vitl also offer an online consultation in which users can answer questions to find out what areas they may be lacking in and where supplements can support this.
From postal DNA Nutrition and Vitamin test kits as well as Fertility, Pregnancy, Postnatal and Menopause packs to help support women, Vitl offer a whole host of supplement ranges to suit the needs of all.