Watermans is excited to announce a partnership with THG plc’s end-to-end e-commerce division – THG Ingenuity – and the launch of the new WatermansHair.com D2C site, to help accelerate the digital growth of the brand across the world.
In this new partnership, Watermans will benefit from THG Ingenuity’s global ecommerce infrastructure including:
· A proprietary, end-to-end platform with fully integrated trading, merchandising, marketing modules, real-time data feeds and a single customer view
· THG fulfilment centres to facilitate international delivery.
· In-house digital marketing services across proprietary marketing and influencer platforms, which includes access to a network of over 10,000 active influencers (THG Society)
· Proprietary fraud prevention platform, featuring device fingerprinting, data matching against known fraud, API capability and business intelligence tools (THG Detect)
· International customer service, with integrated translation services and with communication via email, live chat, and other local platforms
Matt and Gail Waterman, founders of Watermans, said: “We are proud to be working together to enable further growth and take our brand to the next level, reaching new audiences whilst providing our loyal customers with a reliable more responsive service.”
John Gallemore, CEO of THG Ingenuity, said: “We are looking forward to working with Watermans to launch their new D2C presence and drive growth for the brand at this exciting time for their business.”