This October, Whole Foods Market is on the lookout for new and exciting brands to add to shelves in January 2021, where it will be celebrating all the amazing vegan and / or keto diet products. The global leader in sourcing innovative products, championing small and local brands and catering for speciality diets is offering a rare opportunity for brands to pitch its product to the team of expert buyers and selecting one product to bring to Market this year.
To enter, simply send a photo of your product along with some information about your product (see below) to the following email address: UKBuyerPitch@wholefoods.com
1st-18th October – application process
23rd October – shortlisted brands will be announced
3rd November – brands will be invited to join a Zoom meeting to pitch the product to the panel of buyers
Information to include in your application:
- Your brand name
- A link to your website
- A link to your Instagram.
- Your contact details
- Describe your brand in one sentence (please clearly state what your product is).
- Which independent safety certifications do you/your manufacturer have e.g. BRC, SALSA?
- Where are you currently listed?
- What is your current logistics, vendor?
- What differentiates you from your competitors/similar products?
- How many SKUs do you have?
- What is your RRP (recommended retail price, by SKU).
- Have you spoken to Whole Foods Market about stocking your product before?